> mmmmm nice.....
>
> http://www.wired.com/culture/art/multimedia/2008/10/gallery_trains

You sound as though you're hosting Jazz Club.

Some very interesting and beautiful trains there. I particularly like
the crossing guard in the snow.

Here's an interesting and telling comment:
"The reproduction in this book is really amazing, because there's a
lot of detail in most of these photographs that I never really
achieved in my printing process with chemicals. By dodging you can do
a certain amount, but they were able to process these digitally for
the printing process, and they got a tremendous amount of detail out
of them. "

Bob