On Oct 15, 2008, at 9:07, David Savage wrote:

Oh, and for those so inclined here is a full sized version (~2.6MB)

<http://www.arach.net.au/~savage/Misc/Images/K20D/Pano/0073_002.jpg>

So, the first image was done with the K10D, and this larger one was with the K20D? I think you need to settle on one or the other..

But I like the image.  Nicely done!

Cheers,

Dave