On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:53 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> G'day All,
>
> Here's a panorama I just put together taken last year at GFM (~210kb)
>
> <http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2944601580_4f967e4b7a_o.jpg>
>
> K10D, DA 16-45mm f4 @ 16mm, 1/250 @ f8, ISO 100. 4 frames stitched
> using PTGui. Tweaked in PS CS3 & LR.
>
> This was taken on the Friday when Cory took me up to the bridge for
> the first time. I dare say he was responsible for helping pop my GFM
> cherry :-)
>
> Any & all comments welcome.

Gorgeous photo!  I've certainly been on that very bridge to view that
very scene, but I've not photographed it that well.

Too bad about your comment wrt Cory and the cherry-popping.  I think
I'll now have to gouge my eyes out.  I doubt, however, that will
affect my photography too much...

;-)

cheers,
frank