From: mike wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mmmmm nice.....

http://www.wired.com/culture/art/multimedia/2008/10/gallery_trains

OT or not, those are some great images. I particularly like #3 0f 12, having tried the technique in other venues with less stellar results.

Recently I found the remnant of an old railroad roundhouse here in Raleigh. The house itself is gone, but the turntable remains, (and is still in use) and you can see where the old rail lines are buried under years of accumulated dirt.

My first photographic effort there didn't turn out too well, but I'll be back.