On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Bob W <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've never heard of it, but the 1-Click Pixie over at Amazon is
> its arse to send it on its postal safari me-ward.

:-)) don't you guys have stuff like book shops? :-)  i'm getting the
book this evening, from a brick and mortar shop. been meaning to get
it for sometime and actually decided to do it today. it is
'biographical fiction' but would like to know what you think you of
it. after you finish reading it, of course..

regards, subash