Well, of course I agree. Dario is right.

I for one have the right to express my own, hmmm, preferences.

When I take my trusty old MZ-6 and or even older Perkeo I folder I am thinking that my K10D is too big.

My lenses, with only one being an exception, cover more than the camera can capture, which, given the quality of the lenses, is great waste of highest quality photons and hence pixels.

;-)

*Singing trying to mimic Billy Joel's voice* "I am in the full frame frame of mind"...

;-)

Boris