The Voigtländer Heliar 12mm in Nikon mount is discontinued as far as I can discover. A lens that doesn't allow use of a reflex viewfinder is hardly an SLR lens, although it can be fitted to an SLR body.

I have no use for Sigma products. The one in 20 that meets the product specification generally performs ok. To me, that's just junk.

Godfrey