>> Anyone have any single light portraits to share? Also, what are you
>> opinions are using a single light?
>
> <snip>
> And here I used the same bounce flash capability but reflecting it
> with my hand ...
> http://homepage.mac.com/godders/160-self-portrait-2.jpg

Speaking of self-portraits, and since I only own one P-TTL flash (I've
got other slave flashes, but rarely use them), here's something I shot a
couple nights ago, to illustrate the new beard style I chose for my 30th
birthday:

http://tinyurl.com/5bpnrz

The flash was dangling from the end of my Promaster off-camera cord,
between the tripod legs, bouncing down off the off-white carpets.  K10D
with D-FA 100mm and 540FGZ.

If anyone has a top hat and monocle I could borrow, they might go well
with my muttonchops. ;)

John

--
http://www.neovenator.com