Why don't we let the kids of Pentax shooters post a photo 1 month to the PUG. The child would have to use a Pentax camera. This would be a must. If a Pentax shooter doesn't have kids, nephews, nieces, or grand kids, no problem, perhaps a neighbor kid or a child of a friend. Let's encourage kids to use our Pentax cameras--even the point & shoots--and let's celebrate their work 1 month on PUG. We could call it Pentax Kids Month!

What'd ya think?

Cheers, Christine