On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 2:40 PM, Christine  Aguila
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why don't we let the kids of Pentax shooters post a photo 1 month to the
> PUG.  The child would have to use a Pentax camera. This would be a must. If
> a Pentax shooter doesn't have kids, nephews, nieces, or grand kids, no
> problem, perhaps a neighbor kid or a child of a friend.  Let's encourage
> kids to use our Pentax cameras--even the point & shoots--and let's celebrate
> their work 1 month on PUG.  We could call it Pentax Kids Month!
>
> What'd ya think?
>
> Cheers, Christine

I think that would be a great idea, especially since I have at least
one daughter who loves taking photos and is very good at it.

There are a number of folks on this list for whom such a topic might
be difficult, however.  For myself, I'd love it!

cheers,
frank