-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Frantisek Vlcek
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 5:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MZ-S AF pattern - strange verticals?

Hi,
   Just out of curiosity, why do you think (if you find it lacking)
   MZ-S lacks a bottom (far-right when vertical) AF point? For me, it
   would make AFing portraits pretty difficult, as we (the part of
   PDML using Latin alphabet or writing in left>right direction) tend
   to read photos from left to right, so an "optimized" portrait
   placing is looking to the left, on right side of frame (if I can
   exaggerate it somehow).

   I am just curious if this missing AF point is beacuse of Japanese
   "reverse" right>left reading direction. Our reading direction has a
   definite impact on reading photographs, and their has probably too.

Good light,
(bored) Frantisek Vlcek

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com