-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of William Kane
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 10:47 PM
To: Pentax Discuss
Subject: long lenses

Woah,

   I need to really cut back on caffine and Ebay . . . I just found
myself bidding on a 1000/11 on ebay.  It's got a BIN of 699.  Now I
realize that I really don't WANT a 1000, I really want a 300/4 or 30/4.5
. . .

   . . . ok, so where do I start with the 12 step program?  Do I buy all
the lenses I want FIRST, or what?  Maybe I should start with with a new
camera body?  ohhh yeah!!!!!

Illinolis Bill  [proud owner of an LX]
(Is it Friday yet?)

the system manager.