I can't use AV mode, because Im shooting frames for VR tour panoramas. The company that produces the VR tour wants all frames to be exposed at the same stop and shutter speed, but they want three sets of frames: one set shot at a stop under, one even, and one a stop over. All at f13 with a 17mm lens. The easy way to do this is with auto bracketing in manual exposure mode. If I were in AV mode, the exposure would change drastically with a window or light bulb in frame. I could bracket shutter speeds manually, but that would make the whole exercise far more complicated and time consuming. Unfortunately, the camera insists on bracketing the f stop rather than the shutter speed.
Paul