----- Original Message ----- From: "John Sessoms"
Subject: RE: Portrait software

I'm pretty sure you can set up an action in PhotoShop that will do that; replicate the photo several times on a single sheet. I had a class on how to do it once, but I've forgotten how since I haven't used it.

In fact, I did a quick web search and found a tutorial that pointed me toward Photoshop>File>Automate>Picture Package and there's pre-defined packages in there.

Someplace around here I have the Photoshop actions that I wrote for our school photography for last year.
Everything from one 8x10 to 16 subwallets on an 8x10 sheet.
You just put the files you want actioed into a directory, tell it to run that directory and walk away.
The computer sits there quietly making packages.
The File>Automate>Picture Package is also vary elastic, and can be told to do many wonderful things, including partake in actions.

William Robb