Hello again
I should also mention, that I found software, that can make templates for
printing and publishing images in a package.

It's called PrintSix.
It's not very expensive (60-160 USD) and comes in different versions.
http://www.sixdigitalphotos.com/templates.htm

Unfortunately I don't think this software can save your work as one JPG or TIF
file for later use.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.