Cotty wrote:
On 6/11/08, Mark Roberts, discombobulated, unleashed:

Brilliant. Every choice looks (disconcertingly) appropriate!

I thought long and hard for you Mark. Toss-up between these two:

<http://www.villagehatshop.com/jacobson_coonskin.html>

<http://www.villagehatshop.com/deerstalker_sherlock-holmes.html>

You can choose!!

Hmm. Since "coonskin cap" and "adult" never belong together (and however appropriate that fact might be in my case), I'll have to go for the deerstalker. Mind you, I quite fancy the "Mad Trooper" hat.

(And I already own a pith helmet, thank you. Used to wear it for strolling around the paddock area when I raced motorcycles. Cut quite a dashing figure, I did.)