This has been a long thread and I've resisted adding to it until now.
I hope our foreign friends are pleased with our choice of a new President.
I don't think President Bush is as bad as his reputation, just a man
with difficult choices.
We'll see how happy we are with Obama over the next four years.
He is taking office during challenging times.

I think Collin Powel got it right when he suggested it was time for a
transformational change in leadership.
I hope Obama will give us that fresh start.
(And I selfishly hope we don't go back to traditional Democrat 'Spend
& Tax' mentality.)

Regards,  Bob S.