> Toor a loo, toor a loo, toor a loo, toor a lama There's no
> one as Irish as Barack O'Bama....
>
> I think this dates from early in 2008 but given the events of
> the last few days, it's good fun if you haven't heard it (or
> even if you have), whatever your political affiliations.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xkw8ip43Vk

Interestingly he is also closely related to Princess Diana and through her, of
course, there is a direct line of descent to Mary Magdalene. This means that on
the maternal side he is a second cousin of Jesus Christ, and the
great-grandfather of Richard the Lionheart. There's some irony in this, as you
know, because while Richard the Lionheart was fighting Saladin in the Holy Land,
he was fighting another of St. Barack's antecedents. Saladin was also one of
Obama's ancestors and a descendant of the Prophet (pbuh) via Saddam Hussein.
Saddam, as we all know, was the unholy spawn of Satan and therefore a close
relative of the Bush family. So we've got another Bush in the White House.

On the paternal side his Kenyan ancestry obviously links him quite directly to
the early evolution of humankind. It can be proved genetically that he is a
direct descendant of Lucy, the Australopithecine, and therefore of the very
first humans, blessed by their outstanding intelligence and ability to run.
That's why he was so good at running for President. This puts him in direct
contradiction of those Christian fundamentalists who don't believe in evolution,
but as a the first cousin of Christ he is obviously also related directly to
God, so the fundies will have to change their minds. And who, in recent times,
looked most like God? Why, Charles Darwin of course!

So Barack is the apotheosis of mankind and a synthesis between the secular
Christian and Muslim worlds. I believe he also answers to the name Apollo, flies
around the world on a golden chariot every day, rising in the east and setting
in the west, bringing light to the world and making all the flowers grow.

Bob