I understand. It's unfortunate that Pentax doesn't have a better presence in Israel.
Paul
On Nov 10, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Paul, each time I send a lens to US of A for replacement and each time
I receive one as it passes through our border, I get to pay money.
After two or three replacement transactions, I'll be better of flying
to NYC and cherry picking the sucker over the counter.