Yes, they were both courts martialed last week. I don't know what the
punishments were but you can almost guarantee that it will spell the
end of the pilot's career. As to the enlisted female, it's hard to
say.
As a retired navy man and as a past OIC in command of troops, I feel
saddened that such problems still exist in this day and age. I feel
that it could have been handled much sooner in a less career ending
manner. Then again, I don't know all the insights so I may be wrong.

Walt