On Nov 11, 2008, at 10:56, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

neat! I was looking for something like that on the K10D when you raised this issue, but I don't think it supports anything specific like that.

On Nov 11, 2008, at 5:22 AM, PN Stenquist wrote:

Some may recall that I couldn't get the K20D to auto bracket by shutter speed when shooting in manual exposure mode. Reading the Pentax manual and tinkering around, I remembered that the custom setting menu has a function called "Green button in TAV and Manual." This function allows one to choose between program line, aperture and shutter speed for exposure correction when the green button is pushed. I had it set to program line. Apparently it affects auto bracketing in manual exposure mode as well, although the literature doesn't say so. But changing it to shutter speed solved my problem.

Godfrey -

Unless I'm mis-reading you, you are mistaken. The custom-function "Green button in TAV and Manual" is on the K10D as well.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN