Nice one, Jack.  Shadow pattern very nice.  Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Davis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 2:18 PM
Subject: PESO: Hay Bales

Each of the past six years, I've entered at least one piece in the Sacramento Fine Art Centers "Photo Odyssey". In the first three years, I won, in descending order, one each of; first place, second place and honorable mention. First and second place were in B&W Nature and the other, color scenic. I knew I hadn't won anything this year, but I went to the Sacramento Fine Art Gallery yesterday to squint at the competition. Each judge or set of judges has its own agenda, obviously, but these folks must have resented being driven to judge this show. Oddest set of choices I've ever giggled at. (Loser's Smirk!)
The attached might have taken a large ribbon in that show. Just for fun.

Jack

All comments appreciated.

http://photolightimages.com/aspupload/detail.asp?ID=342

K10D, FA [EMAIL PROTECTED], f/8, ISO 200, 1/500

*I keep this lens on the K10D virtually all the time.