I was there too, Joe. What I remember most about it was the moment it took as I
actually stepped out of the car, rested the camera on an 18% grey bean bag,
placed on top of the open car door, and set off the shutter. I was immediately
drained of intense emotion as I sank limply back into the rig's driver's side
front seat. A smile crept across my lips, the shaking diminished and I began to
regain control of my senses. It was then I relized my pants were wet.
I'll mark time from that event.

Jack