Gee... I was describing a trip from Framingham Mass over to Wellesley, on Rte 9, in 1973. And it's spelled Lysergic Acid Diethyl- amide! And I did remember I couldn't really fly before I got to that car ahead - get it? ahead? Heh Heh

Oops, gotta get my hanky to catch that drool now...

Joseph McAllister
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P.S. Being a medical term, it probably starts with a P, like Psyliocybin.