John Francis wrote:
On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 11:16:29AM -0500, Doug Franklin wrote:
PN Stenquist wrote:

Many of the pans you see in magazines that aren't part of race coverage are "shot" this way. Fun with PhotoShop.
You're *far* more adept at Photoshop than I am. :-)

I'm sure you've had enough practice at the track to make it easier
for you to get the effect in-camera rather than in post-processing.

Oh, I do stuff like that all the time at the track ... just usually not on purpose!

--
Thanks,
DougF (KG4LMZ)