De: JC OConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Enviado: miƩrcoles, 19 de noviembre, 2008 17:39:30
Asunto: ANY M42 DSLR rumors (yet)?

Man, I would die for a basic M42 DSLR at this point.
All I would need on it was the M42 screw mount, basic stop down metering
a shutter speed dial , a built in flash, and the little
pad to activate the auto aperture M42 lens pin at moment
of exposure. No need for AE or AF(obviously). Even 6-10Mp
APS would be better than the nothing we have at this point.

Anybody heard of any rumors of one yet? With the millions
of great M42 lenses still out there in good working condition,
it seems to me sooner or later somebody will step in
and fill the need for this market. I know you can use M42
lenses (with manual modes on the lens) on Pentax and Canon DSLRS with
adapters but the
lack of auto aperture makes them way to cumbersome, and
you cant use auto-only M42 lenses, hence
the need for a true M42 mount DSLR.

JC O'Connell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]