From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Adam Maas
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 3:28 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: ANY M42 DSLR rumors (yet)?

I think you're grossly overestimating the demand for such a camera when
all of those lenses are easily usable with a cheap ($10-20) adaptor on
essentially all non-Nikon DSLR's. Especially since use of those lenses
with an adaptor, particularly on Canon and 4/3rds DSLR's means you can
also use lenses from other mounts, many of which have no equivalent in
M42 mount, particularly fast OM, Contax and Leica lenses.

-Adam

--
M. Adam Maas
http://www.mawz.ca