Never mind the marinade, we can microwave the hat in PDML Central.
CW

Scott Loveless wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Cotty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 20/11/08, Christian, discombobulated, unleashed:

Hi pentaxians.  I've been off the list for a few months while the wife
and I enabled ourselves with a new house in the Old Dominion and tried
to no avail to sell the other house in Maryland.  Did ya miss me?  More
important did I miss anything?  Hmmm, 3 days back on the list...  JCO is
looking for M42 DSLRs, knarf is  still a genius at street photography
("Cold November Day" is a fantastic picture, knarf) and cotty is
still...  well, he's here anyway.  Nothing ever changes....
Dude. I sold my 1DmII, and Canon lenses. Somebody said there was going
to be a full-framed Pentax at some point....

I'll bring the marinade to GFM.

Welcome back, Christian!