I know I shouldn't go there, but . . .

If you zoom in on the orb, it appears to have a cross shaped stopper,
which would make this a flask of chrism, i.e., the holy hand grenade.
The  "Infant  Jesus of Prague" is the most common image of flask.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant_Jesus_of_Prague

My only defense of all this is that I'm still waiting for the coffee to
brew ,. . .

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Bob Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/20/2008 4:13 PM >>>

Gotta know your religious symbolism knarF.
That globe in his hand means it's baby Jesus.
Funny, he doesn't look like any Jewish kid I know.
Regards,  Bob S.

http://knarfinthecity.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-more-could-there-possibly-be.html

> Comments welcome.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> cheers,
> frank
>
> --
> "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  -Henri Cartier-Bresson

and follow the directions.

follow the directions.

!SIG:4925d30d134704030518159!