Hi Ralf: all are nice, but I think the 1st one is the best. Patterns, subject, composition, light all more interesting then the 2nd & 3rd. Still, terrific work--very impressive. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralf R. Radermacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 7:03 PM
Subject: PESO: Fire and ice

They had been forecasting near-catastrophic snowfall over most of
Western Europe, for today. Just the right weather for taking some
interesting pictures. As was to be expected, there's been no snow where
I happened to be.

So, here's a few snow pics from 2005/06 I've dug out on my harddrive.

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065281

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065321

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065346

Enjoy.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de