In a message dated 11/21/2008 5:03:40 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
They had been forecasting  near-catastrophic snowfall over most of
Western Europe, for today. Just the  right weather for taking some
interesting pictures. As was to be expected,  there's been no snow where
I happened to be.

So, here's a few  snow pics from 2005/06 I've dug out on my  harddrive.

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065281

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065321

http://www.fotocommunity.de/pc/pc/mypics/770012/display/15065346

Enjoy.

Ralf

Great  as always Ralf, but like the first two the best. Especially the first.
It has  nice lines.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.