From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David J Brooks
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 12:19 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: ANY M42 DSLR rumors (yet)?

On Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 1:09 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Datsun 120Y

My very first car, in 1973, was a brand new Datsun 1200. Paid $2300 for
it. I had enough cash left over(college student at the time) to buy rust
proofing or a stereo.

It rusted out in 4 1/4 years.:-)

Dave

follow the directions.