I was referring to the plastic sheets that are in the wheel wells, to keep the spray off the back of the headlights, out of the engine compartment, and from going back into the sills, Take a look. It's no longer a big opening that leaves the entire fender's underside exposed.

Joseph McAllister
Pentaxian