From: "Bob W"
But, that was the night 4 high school students decided to go on a > rampage smashing cars. [...] >

Insurance?

Didn't pay a dime.

> I did a themed photo last year for "Country Roads" and found > out there > are none where I live any more; had to drive 90 miles to get > far enough > away from the city to find a two lane road that would > disappear around a > curve. >

I had an MG B Roadster for a few years, but ended up giving it away after it
rotted from spending too much time parked outdoors. To bring it up to
standard would have cost more than it would have been worth, and given the
nature of the traffic and the weather around here it wasn't bringing in
enough fun to be worth the extra.

However, there is (or was) a thriving market over here for US MGs and
similar cars, particularly Californian ones, because they tend to be in far
better condition than ones that have been brought up over here. Might be
worth your while to investigate.

Bob

I could do that if I wanted to sell it. I've had offers. It's not a California car, but it is a southern car, with the mild winters that implies and it doesn't have sill rot.

But the reason it's in the basement is I hope to have money and time someday to get it back into running condition.

I have delusions it might once again be the right car for the right road someday.