ann sanfedele wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

is the woman in the lead photo  who  I think it is???
(I.e., Jodi Foster)   The text is in Japanese,  alas...
Anyone know if it is her or if any of the other ladies in the book are famous?
here's the  link:
http://tinyurl.com/557kwm
not a big issue -- but I'm  curious

ann

I think Jodi's chin is more pointed than that, and always was. I also think she was never that hard up for cash.

HTH, Marnie  :-)

Good point  ... uh... pun not intended but now that I've made it.....

I didn't think of anyone in this book as being  hard up for cash - actually

ann