The upper right corner does it for me...WinXP, FF3

-p

Cotty wrote:
On 24/11/08, Bob W, discombobulated, unleashed:

yes, and on that bombshell can I put in a plea for all you photo.net people
to stop using that site. They have the 3rd most annoying advertising method
that I have so far encountered. The corners of the page curl over when you
mouse over them, with a reveal of some crap for sale. It is deeply annoying
and I'm considering ignoring all links to photo.net sites because of it.

How odd, does not happen to me. Mac OS 10.4.11, Safari 3.1.2....

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__