Paul,
Search for "People", not for "Photos".  Godfrey's link is the only match
that comes up if you do that.  The results in photos are probably because he
commented and you searched for "full text" rather than "tags only".  You'd
only get a match for the author's name under the "photos" tab if they added
it as a tag or entered it in the comments field.

Regards, Anthony