True. You can't show anyone actually consuming alcohol. But you can watch them contemplating it:-).
Paul
On Nov 27, 2008, at 12:43 PM, John Sessoms wrote:

From: "David Savage"
I actually really like a good ad, the problem is most are crap.
Here are 2 of my current fave's that are on the TV at the moment:
<http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Z2gKT7B6Y&feature=related>
<http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqrdRqAr1Q>

You'll never see anything like those on U.S. TV ... for one thing, you're not allowed to show anyone actually drinking beer in the commercials on U.S. TV.

Here, all you get is the GIECO gecko.