> You might have a point there. Getting Australians to drink
> beer could be
> a bit of an uphill battle.
>
> OTOH, here's one that doesn't leave doubt what it's selling and it's
> still entertaining:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5U0W8FDDk

Awesome! I do like funny adverts, and the Aussies and the British seem to do
it best. That one definitely wants to get you to drink beer, but it's not
particularly clear which beer. If I was a client I'm not sure I'd be pleased
about that. As a demographic though I don't give a toss which beer they're
selling, I'm happy just to enjoy the joke.

The best ads I ever saw were around the football ground in Billy the Fish.

Bob