I know you are right about lead bags in checked luggage, but how about in
carry-ons?  When I have done this, rarely and mostly years ago, the security
person sees the bag pn the screen and usually then hand inspects it, whereas
when I've asked for hand inpection I've had a bigger hassle.

--
Daniel J. Matyola                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stanley, Powers & Matyola          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]