-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Johnston
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 11:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Ignoring Mick

> Is it true that *nobody* on this list has an opinion on this lens?? Or
> are
> you all just ignoring me?

I'm ignoring you because I don't have anything to say about the lens you're
asking about. Not meaning to be rude.

Have you checked Stan Halpin's lens comment site? That's where most of our
collective wisdom about various lenses is archived.

http://www.concentric.net/~smhalpin/

--Mike