-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of tom
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2001 2:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Pentax SMC-F 135 f2.8

Mick Maguire wrote:

> Thanks Tom... I can feel my fingers getting itchier by the minute....

You really should just do it. Think of it: you'd be the only person on
pdml with the F version. You'd be a celebrity.

Plus you'd have an excellent lens.

> BTW my "ignoring" comment was uttered in a tongue-in-cheek vein rather
than
> anything else. I guess the trouble with speaking tongue-in-cheek is it can
> make you hard to understand! ;o)

When speaking tongue-in-cheek, sometimes you get misunderstood, which
can lead to reticence about doing it again.

Please continue.

And bite me.

tv