Scott Loveless wrote:

On 12/3/08, Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If as a nation we all moved all 300 million into Illinois, Indiana,
and Michigan, then
we could support a good rail system. (Californians would give up some sunshine!)

If you had asked me which 3 States I'd be least likely to move to, I
would have answered "Illinois, Indiana and Michigan".

:)

oooh a geography game
well I wouldn't move to any of the above either, but for Illinois it is only because
you can't go home again...  i think Chicago is a terrific city.

thinking the very bottom of the barrel - I would never move to Florida, Maine or South Dakota

hehe
ann