----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Sullivan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Scott,
It's not so bad, we have plenty of water here and lots of corn.
I know you probably like the hills by you, but flat can be good.
If I start a ball rolling down the interstate by me in Chicago,
Paul S. can pick it up in Detroit tomorrow.
Regards,  Bob S.

The highest natural point in Illinois is Charles Mound, which is located near Galena, Il & this mound (they don't even call it a hill) is on private property owned by the Wuebbels http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Mound