Bob,

One limited will cost you more than a set of screwmount lenses...it will also be much
easier to use!

If I was looking to fill out a small, fast kit with an LX, I would probably go M28/2,
M50/1.4, and K135/2.5 for $400 if you bargain shop.  You might substitute a K or
A24/2.8 on the wide end or if speed was not a concern, a K28/3.5 for $150 less than
the M28/2.

These are fine lenses that are easy to use and will give you a lot of
enjoyment...unless you've got $2K to burn on a new set of limited lenses.

Regards,  Bob S.