I have LR 1. I've TRIED to use it to create  a web gallery. But every time I
do it resizes my photos.

I resize my own  photos when I convert them to jpg. I try to make them the
size I think is good  for viewing (landscape 700-800 mp wide, and portrait
660mp
tall max.) that also  won't overwhelm older browsers.

But it always seems to resize them about  to be about 70% of the original
size.

I figured the next time Bob threw  up a gallery (he seems to use it pretty
exclusively) I'd take a second look,  because I remembered his photos being
larger than what LR is giving  me.

Yup.
http://www.web-options.com/Dec7/

(Not the image  quality, I'd have difficulty matching that, :-), but the
size).

When  constructing the web gallery in LR I have found a little slider bar on
the right  that is under Large and is labeled Quality and I bump it up to
100%. But it  STILL resizes my photos.

How can I avoid this? What am I  missing?

TIA, Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.