Thanks for the flattery.

In the web module, on the Image tab there is a Size slider which you can use
to set the size of the long edge. I always shooot raw and leave it to the
web module to resize. I generally go with 900 pixels for 2:3 pictures, and
800 pixels for 4:3. If I remember I set the quality to 50% or lower,
otherwise downloads take the better part of infinity for some people. No
need for any fancy presets.

If I want to stick just a jpeg up I use the export functionality.

Bob