To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Who was the first PDML'er you met in person? (was: Today isCesar'sbirthday)

It was March 2002, when I firts met Giafranco Irlanda, Flavio Minelli and Michele Pozzi at PDML meeting point (AOHC desk) at Pentax booth of PhotoShow. See the picture here:
http://www.aohc.it/pshw2002/psh0208.jpg
(yours truly, almost 20Kg heavier than today, on the right)

Then, just  a bit later at the same place, I met Fabio Cittadini:
http://www.aohc.it/pshw2002/psh0209.jpg

Dario

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>