Hi ...

Welcome to the list, and welcome to Pentax.

Perhaps you should pick up a nice manual focus 50mm lens to use with
your manual focus cameras.  The various iterations of the 50/1.4 or
5/1.7 aren't too spendy, and then, when you do get an auto focus body,
grab a complimentary 50mm AF lens.  However, for a real treat, you might
consider saving your pennies, nickels, and dimes, and hold out for the
43mm Ltd instead of a 50mm.  That's a lens that works very well in both
manual focus and auto focus modes.

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]