Seems to work fine, Christine. It takes a little more than a second to load the close-up images of the pansies, Comcast cable on iMac.

Nice photos!

Joseph McAllister
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Dec 10, 2008, at 21:59 , Christine Aguila wrote:

Hi Everyone:

I'm just trying a little test here. If you have a minute, I'd be grateful if you'd just run through the pics & links to see if they all work. I'd love to hear about any problems: slow downloading, dead links, web page not available et al.

http://faculty.ccc.edu/caguila/photos/index.html

Big cheers & thanks, Christine